I picked up graphic design as an undergrad at the Art Institute of Seattle many years ago. There I perfected the art of creating graphic logos, learned about visual communications and gained insight into the advertising industry. I decided to specialize in Illustration at Cornish College of the Arts for my BFA, where I developed an understanding of color and compositional space. Now I remain current in the field by keeping up with emerging technology and web media trends. It helps that I am fascinated by small details and love to continually learn. Web design is an area I hope to explore further, because it can reach a wider audience. I have designed web sites in WordPress, HTML and Flash. I can crack basic code, write jQuery and style layouts with CSS3, but know where my strengths are… I am a visual thinker, idea generator, collaborator and art enthusiast foremost.
Graphic design for print and the web, digital photography and image editing.
Do you want to work one on one with a creative who will listen to your business needs? Let me help. I excel at providing design solutions for small business clients. We can strategize a plan for creating marketing material and stay under budget.
- Brand Identity/ logos for business cards, stationary, cd and shipping labels + web.
- Page layout for brochures, menus, pamphlets, campaign mailers, newsletters, flyers and various business collateral.
- Custom graphics/ vector art and digital illustration.
- WordPress blogs/ websites based on a custom theme.
- Web pages/ HTML documents and simple websites.
- Social media/ Facebook profiles.
Custom imagery can lend originality and an expressive vision to graphic design work. I’ve been studying digital photography seriously for the past four years, experimenting with product photography, outdoor landscapes, pet and human portraiture. Currently I am learning how to prepare and display fine art photography for exhibits. Places where you can see my work:
- Ballard Labs | 1416 NW 46th St. Ste. 301, Seattle, Wa 98107
- October 2014 – Starbucks | 2200 NW Market St., Seattle, Wa 98107
- April 2015 – Starbucks | 3401 Fremont Ave N., Seattle, Wa 98103
- June 2015 – Cupcake Royale | 4556 California Ave SW, Seattle, Wa 98116
- November 20, 2015 – Chocolate & Art Show | Fremont Abbey Arts Center, Seattle, Wa 98103